How to JoinMESHA
Media for Environment, Science, Health and Agriculture (MESHA)
The following categories of persons are legible to apply for MESHA membership.
- A journalist or public information specialist interested in science, health environment, agriculture, climate change and technology, science policy or other science-related areas
- A scientist interested in communicating with the public
- A journalism teacher or student eager to know more about science writing
Membership categories are as follows;
- Regular Membership is open to anyone who has a track record writing /communicating science and technology communication in the region including professional writers or editors of science-related material for newspapers, magazines, science journals, radio or television, public information officers, teachers of science writing or editing and other professionals interested in fostering improved science communication.
- Fee: Ksh 3000.
- Student Membership is open to bona fide full-time students of any educational institution in Kenya or in the region at a cost of Ksh 1500 per year. Registration for students is Ksh 3000.